Revelation Explained

This site contains my personal views on Revelation. I will be teaching through the book verse by verse. My teachings will be from a conservative evangelical background.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Friday, August 12, 2005

My Purpose on This Blog

I plan to post on this site, my personal views on the Book of Revelation. I have taught through Revelation in a couple different settings, and am presently part way though teaching it again in a home Bible study. So I see this blog as just another way of teaching Scripture to those interested. I teach from a conservative evangelical background.

I will try post something new at least once per week. My work may prevent this at times.

These posting will either be a continuation of the study or replies to comments or questions from you the reader. My purpose is not to debate but to explain. I will try to clearly expain my personal views. If you do not agree, that is fine, as long as, you are willing to think about what I say.

My prayer is that you will find this enlightening and that it will make Revelation easier for you to understand.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Looking forward to your insight on Revelations...

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you speed it up a little, David? I can't wait to you get to the exiting bits.....

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking a very difficult book of the Bible simplier to understand. May God bless you and yours.

10:04 PM  
Blogger cst432007 said...

Do you have the Revelations Explained in written/book format? I came upon your site tonight and I really like it, my problem is I have a hard time reading much from the computer. Thank you for your work and God Bless.

9:17 PM  
Blogger David Frank Wilson said...

I do not have this in a book format yet. If there is enough interest, I would be willing to do this.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home