Revelation Explained

This site contains my personal views on Revelation. I will be teaching through the book verse by verse. My teachings will be from a conservative evangelical background.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Friday, July 24, 2009

Jesus is Coming

" 'Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.' Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life. Outside the city are the dogsā€”the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idol worshipers, and all who love to live a lie. 'I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star.' " (Revelation 22:12-16 - New Living Translation)

Jesus reminds us that when He comes, He will judge and He will reward. We should be prepared for His return.

Those who obey God, those who repent and believe, will enter into the New Jerusalem. They will spend eternity in joy and happiness.

Those who refuse to accept Jesus will not enter into the New Jerusalem. Those who continue in their sin in this life will endure torment in the next.

Jesus is the One who sent the angel to tell John and us this prophecy. Jesus is the root of David; the One who gave David life. Jesus is the offspring of David; born into his family. Jesus is the bright and morning star who will announce the coming of a new and perfect dawn. The dawning of the new heaven, new earth and New Jerusalem.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, Did you know the Aramaic NT has in Rev22:16- I Yahusha have sent my angle to testify among you before the assemblies. I AM THE LIVING EL.The root and the offspring of David, and his Companion , and the bright morning star.
any way thought you may find it interesting. are you interested in a challenge?
http://bibletruth.cc/
let me know what you think!
kind regards
Barry
email: geerboksathotmail.com
ps how old is the letter 'j' in the english language?

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home