Revelation Explained

This site contains my personal views on Revelation. I will be teaching through the book verse by verse. My teachings will be from a conservative evangelical background.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Revelation Study Finished

Well, after four years, I have finished going through the Book of Revelation in this blog. Sorry, it has taken so long. Like every time I have taught through this Book, I had to re-examine some of my ideas, and even discovered I had previously taught two conflicting opinions of a passage.

If you have questions about any of my teachings, please comment. I will respond. Some of these comments may result in a new post.

I hope this study is a blessing to many, and that it brings God glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home